Government Programs … Check Your Eligibility Now.
There are a number of government programs available to provide you with solutions. See which program below matches your situation best, and then take the survey to see if you are eligible.
Take action, find out more about your options and learn if you are eligible. If your situation is urgent, or you have further questions, feel free to contact me.
Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA)
- Is your mortgage currently unaffordable, or will it be in the near future?
- Even with adjusted payment plans?
Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)
- Are you struggling to make mortgage payments?
- Could lowered mortgage interest rates possibly make your mortgage affordable?
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- Are you making your mortgage payments on time?
- Still trying to refinance your mortgage to a more affordable level?
Second Lien Modification Program (2MP)
- Has your first mortgage been modified under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)?
- Are you still struggling with payments due to a second lien?
How to Recognize a Mortgage Scam
You might be a victim of a scam if:
- You are told you will get a federal incentive to walk away from your mortgage
- You are asked to pay upfront for counseling
- You are pressured to sign papers immediately
- You are asked to sign your house over to a company or person who is not working with your mortgage company
- You are asked to make a mortgage payment to someone other than your mortgage company without their approval
- You are guaranteed a successful short sale or mortgage modification
- They claim to be a representative of the federal government
If you believe that you are a victim of a scam, you should contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) or visit their Complaint Assistant https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.
The information provided in this webpage is based on government documents, which are subject to change. Therefore, The Real Estate Market Watch LLC, and our agents, cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided here. This survey can help you determine the likelihood of your eligibility, but only the servicer of your loan can tell you if you qualify.